On 6th November 2013, the Papua New Guinea Women's Chamber of Commerce and Industry was introduced at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Port Moresby.
PNGWCCI was established to help small and medium enterprises grow by advancing the interests of formal sector businesses and providing the tools and know-how to bring informal sector businesses into the formal sector. The women's chamber provides practical, innovative business solutions for members to ensure their interests, aspirations, and needs are met.
Two beginner workshops are scheduled for women who are interested in starting a business in Papua New Guinea.
For more information contact email@example.com
To become a member,
2. fill it in
3. return to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography by Guria at Next of Kin Productions:
1. Interim Board with Patron Lynda Babao-O'Neill.
2. MC, Serena Sasingen.
3. Introduction by Interim President Linda Paru.
4. Speaker, John Leahy, President PNGWCCI.
5. Speaker, Deputy US Embassy, Melanie Higgins.
6. Speaker, Anna Solomon, Secretary Community Development.
7. Keynote speaker Marga Fripp, founder of Empowered Women Interntaional.
9. Mikes and Sharlene provide the entertainment during dinner.
10. After dinner - Group photo.